viernes, 6 de julio de 2007

Tokyo Musume



In just a few days my first solo exhibition will open in Tokyo. July 16th to my birthday July 21st.


I'm very excited and more than a bit nervous.
The theme is Tokyo Musume (Tokyo Girls) . I'll also display several works from the 100 robots series which I have up on comicspace.


I'm also a complete wreck trying to complete a design job for a big publishing company (logo for an online comic) and the opening to a tv show for another big company all while trying to finish more artwork for the show.


The pic you see here is the postcard/flyer for the show. Also is a larger view of the map. If you are in Japan, you can find Gallery House Maya very easily. At Gaienmae station, take Exit 3 and go straight to the cross signal. Cross and turn right. You should pass a Family Mart on the left. Take the first left. After about 3 minutes you should see Maya on your right. It's a small house/gallery flanked by two large bushes.


The gallery requests that no one sends flowers, but generous amounts of cash and/or alcohol will accepted with open arms. The opening party will be Monday the 16th from 5pm. I hope to see you there!


Cheerz!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario